Scott Walker's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"I wrote a short and sweet Teachers Guide to Student Blogging. Several are using it,…"

Scott Walker replied Jan 2, 2008 to Web 2.0 Tutorial for educators

16 May 14, 2009
Reply by Jim Dachos

"That's a good idea. I need to check out where these restrictions are coming from. Q…"

Scott Walker replied Dec 12, 2007 to Will hosting our school's website on an external server be a bad idea?

20 Dec 13, 2007
Reply by Yancy Gunhammer

"Thanks for the tips, I'll check them out. On a side note I should add that I am prob…"

Scott Walker replied Dec 12, 2007 to Will hosting our school's website on an external server be a bad idea?

20 Dec 13, 2007
Reply by Yancy Gunhammer

":) Good timing with the "strict with stuff" comment. I just received an email from m…"

20 Dec 13, 2007
Reply by Yancy Gunhammer

"Thanks! Glad you found it useful. Let me know if you see anything that needs to be a…"

Scott Walker replied Dec 9, 2007 to Posted a New Teacher Blogging Guide

2 Dec 9, 2007
Reply by Scott Walker

"Thanks for the tips.. Im going to check out the lunarpages."

Scott Walker replied Dec 7, 2007 to Will hosting our school's website on an external server be a bad idea?

20 Dec 13, 2007
Reply by Yancy Gunhammer

"I saw that just a second ago, and came here to see if anyone else had seen it. Altho…"

Scott Walker replied Dec 7, 2007 to Student blogging site starting!

2 Dec 8, 2007
Reply by ruthokoye

"Edwin, you and your ramblings are the man!"

Scott Walker replied Dec 6, 2007 to Will hosting our school's website on an external server be a bad idea?

20 Dec 13, 2007
Reply by Yancy Gunhammer

"Very interesting. Do they host it so you get a dot com? Or is it a youschoolname.sch…"

Scott Walker replied Dec 6, 2007 to Will hosting our school's website on an external server be a bad idea?

20 Dec 13, 2007
Reply by Yancy Gunhammer

"Sharon that sounds like a superb model for the wikis and blogs! What will the studen…"

Scott Walker replied Dec 5, 2007 to Just inherited our school's website... what should I replace frontpage with?

34 May 7, 2008
Reply by Martha

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service