Scott Walker's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow! Thanks John! Question about ERATE. From what I know about it, basically they ha…"

Scott Walker replied Dec 4, 2007 to Just inherited our school's website... what should I replace frontpage with?

34 May 7, 2008
Reply by Martha

"OK. I've been through this. Data eh? My school is so in the past the even wiki=bad.…"

Scott Walker replied Dec 4, 2007 to Why Do Blogs Freak People Out?

20 May 8, 2008
Reply by Andrew

"Ok, question three.... and hopefully all of you will continue to contribute as it ap…"

Scott Walker replied Dec 1, 2007 to Just inherited our school's website... what should I replace frontpage with?

34 May 7, 2008
Reply by Martha

"Great stuff.. Share the link if you get a chance. I would to see what you have going."

Scott Walker replied Dec 1, 2007 to Just inherited our school's website... what should I replace frontpage with?

34 May 7, 2008
Reply by Martha

"I hadn't thought about using templates, that's a good idea. But I thought Frontpage…"

34 May 7, 2008
Reply by Martha

"Zach and Edwin, I see what you are both saying.. it does depend on the goals for ea…"

Scott Walker replied Nov 30, 2007 to Just inherited our school's website... what should I replace frontpage with?

34 May 7, 2008
Reply by Martha

"What I would like to do at this point is do the main school info pages on Joomla or…"

Scott Walker replied Nov 30, 2007 to Just inherited our school's website... what should I replace frontpage with?

34 May 7, 2008
Reply by Martha

"Wow. CMS Made Simple does link good. So let me get this straight. It appears that yo…"

34 May 7, 2008
Reply by Martha

"It's my thought that they figure teachers aren't smart enough to follow the rules, s…"

Scott Walker replied Nov 29, 2007 to Just inherited our school's website... what should I replace frontpage with?

34 May 7, 2008
Reply by Martha

"Google Notebook. Setup a bunch of different notebooks(research, lesson ideas, to-dos…"

Scott Walker replied Nov 24, 2007 to How do you organize?

10 Nov 24, 2007
Reply by Scott Walker

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service