Scott Walker's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"So Pepperdine has a fully online masters program in instructional technology? I'm wa…"

Scott Walker replied Nov 19, 2007 to Online Educational Technology Masters

33 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Rebecca Vaughan Frazee

"Thanks Kelly! Here is an update to my situation. Kind of humorous actually. My techn…"

Scott Walker replied Nov 11, 2007 to Has anyone in the states successfully convinced their admins to allow blogging?

30 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Eve Heaton

"Rich, was this in a classroom? Or some other group?"

Scott Walker replied Nov 8, 2007 to Digg in the classroom??

5 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Steve O'Connor

"Basically I would set it up like this. I would create a general category for each of…"

Scott Walker replied Nov 8, 2007 to Digg in the classroom??

5 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Steve O'Connor

"Why do you ask? Does openoffice offer some of these features? Windows"

Scott Walker replied Nov 6, 2007 to Open Source replacement for Read & Write Gold?

4 Nov 7, 2007
Reply by Marielle Lange

"Yes, thanks indeed Christen!"

Scott Walker replied Nov 6, 2007 to Has anyone in the states successfully convinced their admins to allow blogging?

30 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Eve Heaton

"I have actually tried this. I wrote about it in my blog. You walk a fine line when d…"

Scott Walker replied Oct 31, 2007 to Toys an Electronic Games in Education

4 Nov 1, 2007
Reply by pgarcia1

"would it there be a difference depending on whether the blogs were externally hosted…"

Scott Walker replied Oct 28, 2007 to CIPA vs. COPA

7 Oct 29, 2007
Reply by Kelley Irish

"Well you could always start them on OpenOffice. It's a free microsoft office replace…"

Scott Walker replied Oct 25, 2007 to Teaching technology without a curriculum (am I just nuts)?

31 Dec 10, 2007
Reply by Studica Skills

"Darren thanks for the tip. Before you were allowed to blog, what kind of publishing…"

Scott Walker replied Oct 24, 2007 to Has anyone in the states successfully convinced their admins to allow blogging?

30 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Eve Heaton

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service