Scott Walker's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"Great, Ive added these things into my packet of materials for my presentation to the…"

Scott Walker replied Oct 24, 2007 to Has anyone in the states successfully convinced their admins to allow blogging?

30 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Eve Heaton

"Good points about the research... I'm currently looking so that I can put together a…"

Scott Walker replied Oct 23, 2007 to Has anyone in the states successfully convinced their admins to allow blogging?

30 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Eve Heaton

"Thanks for the great feedback so far, especially Randy. Wow, a Superintendent that's…"

Scott Walker replied Oct 23, 2007 to Has anyone in the states successfully convinced their admins to allow blogging?

30 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Eve Heaton

"Thanks for the tip... Did you have to do this yourself?"

30 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Eve Heaton

"I did this one year on the high school level. The look on high school students faces…"

Scott Walker replied Oct 19, 2007 to Challenges

16 Nov 28, 2007
Reply by Media Mary

"Yeah I definitely recommend grabbing the video from the site instead of circumventin…"

Scott Walker replied Oct 17, 2007 to Help Me Change YouTube URL

17 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by Dan Wetherington

"You aren't at all over-thinking it. A theme is a great idea, and access is a good on…"

Scott Walker replied Oct 16, 2007 to Step right up

4 Oct 16, 2007
Reply by Scott Walker

"Care to elaborate on the access theme a bit. What direction are you wanting it go. S…"

Scott Walker replied Oct 15, 2007 to Step right up

4 Oct 16, 2007
Reply by Scott Walker

"Sue, I figured there were more like me desiring something like this. What if a guid…"

Scott Walker replied Oct 15, 2007 to Definitive Guide for getting a classroom blog started

4 Oct 15, 2007
Reply by Scott Walker

"Are your podcasters the students or the faculty? And what kinds of things do they po…"

Scott Walker replied Oct 15, 2007 to Your Web 2.0 Review Series #3: Podcasting Software and Services

19 Jan 4, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service