Pamela Livingston's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Daniel, yes, I am using Jing, too and finding it very useful. I captured some Voi…"

Pamela Livingston replied Nov 5, 2007 to Presentation to Decision Makers on Deep Personalization - anyone willing to comment via Jing or similar?

7 Nov 5, 2007
Reply by Ian Grove-Stephensen

"It's tomorrow. I have quite a few things, however, so not to worry! Thanks -- Pamela"

Pamela Livingston replied Nov 4, 2007 to Presentation to Decision Makers on Deep Personalization - anyone willing to comment via Jing or similar?

7 Nov 5, 2007

"Daniel, thanks very much, this is helpful. I will email you. The presentation is be…"

Pamela Livingston replied Nov 4, 2007 to Presentation to Decision Makers on Deep Personalization - anyone willing to comment via Jing or similar?

7 Nov 5, 2007

"Just adding the URL for the original article from Marc Prensky FYI http://www.marcpr…"

Pamela Livingston replied Sep 14, 2007 to Are they really digital natives?

80 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Lucia Mourelle

"What I love about this discussion is seeing the shift here, and having my own thinki…"

Pamela Livingston replied Sep 13, 2007 to Are they really digital natives?

80 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Lucia Mourelle

"This is my favorite thread right now, I just read everything and there is so much in…"

Pamela Livingston replied Sep 13, 2007 to Are they really digital natives?

80 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Lucia Mourelle

"Welcome, Mary! I've found this a great place to jump into the conversation anywhere.…"

Pamela Livingston replied Aug 27, 2007 to This is my first time posting here!

2 Aug 28, 2007
Reply by Ann

"It would depend on the project/lesson how you might be able to break this up but is…"

Pamela Livingston replied Aug 27, 2007 to Help, classroom management strageties needed, Not enough computers for the students in Computer class, students must share

8 Aug 28, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"Hi Lucy, Connie gave some great ones - here's a few more bridge (helping themselve…"

Pamela Livingston replied Aug 23, 2007 to Describe the ideal 21st C teacher in as few words as possible

21 May 22, 2009
Reply by Ian Carmichael

"I teach a grad class on Emerging Technologies and the closing activity is students h…"

Pamela Livingston replied Aug 20, 2007 to Effective Use of Wiki's

19 Mar 30, 2008
Reply by Lisa Burden

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service