Mark Cruthers's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"I recommend you also take a look at authorSTREAM's Power point web presentation plat…"

Mark Cruthers replied Oct 18, 2008 to E-Learning Presentation: PowerPoint to the Web

8 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Robert

"I highly recommend you look at WiZiQ's Virtual Classroom."

Mark Cruthers replied Oct 18, 2008 to Speaking / Voice chat room -- is there an affordable option?

21 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Aisha Rees

"You can also use authorSTREAM to convert your power points."

Mark Cruthers replied Oct 18, 2008 to

just now

"Hi Krishani, I'd like to also recommend you take a look at WiZiQ's Virtual Classroo…"

Mark Cruthers replied Oct 18, 2008 to Ning + Moodle Integration for School Social Networking

4 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Tammy Moore

"Put the pictures into a power point presentation and then upload that presentation o…"

Mark Cruthers replied Oct 10, 2008 to Feedback from teachers for online project

1 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Mark Cruthers

"Hi Sunny, Use: www.authorstream.com. or you can use www.wiziq.com Sincerely, M…"

Mark Cruthers replied Oct 8, 2008 to How do I upload my PowerPoint presentation on Web?

21 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by Carlos Raul Lopez Reatiga

"Hello Mr. Blair You could take a look at www.wiziq.com if you're looking for online…"

Mark Cruthers replied Jul 15, 2008 to Web 2.0 for school superintendents

20 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Rigby

"Hi David, I highly recommend you take a look at WiZiQ's free Virtual classroom. I…"

Mark Cruthers replied May 11, 2008 to REAL Web 2.0 -- Voice / Video Connecting

4 May 11, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

"Hi Lisa, The big shift right now that I see is synchronous learning. I have been u…"

Mark Cruthers replied Apr 20, 2008 to Technology Assessment for Schools, Leaders, Educators, Students

17 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Dean Mantz

"Hello everyone, I thought you all would be interested in an interview I had with Me…"

Mark Cruthers replied Mar 28, 2008 to WiZiQ Virtual Classroom Technology

1 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Mark Cruthers

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service