Sylvia Martinez's Discussions (307)

Discussions Replied To (286) Replies Latest Activity

"Couple of new items to add to this forum. Why I Hate Interactive Whiteboards By Bil…"

Sylvia Martinez replied Feb 3, 2010 to Are "Interactive White Boards" transformative to your teaching and/or classroom?

83 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Sarah Elizabeth Cox

"If you are ONLY looking for online games, then you have to get creative and look bey…"

Sylvia Martinez replied Jan 16, 2010 to Web 2.0 and Math

18 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Troy Seyfert

"Seymour Papert is often called "the father of educational technology." He's written…"

Sylvia Martinez replied Nov 2, 2009 to Who "wrote the book" on implementing technology in schools?

1 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

"If you'd like, I wrote an article about how students can be more actively involved w…"

Sylvia Martinez replied Sep 3, 2009 to When every student in your school has a laptop: The 1:1 laptop initiative

4 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Kevin Brockberg

"Hey Dr. Z- What you are describing is a real issue. To do something significant with…"

Sylvia Martinez replied Sep 3, 2009 to Teaching Teachers about Gaming

9 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by R. Scott Young

"Without the threat of loss of market share, there is no incentive for schools to inn…"

Sylvia Martinez replied Sep 2, 2009 to What do you think are the factors that lead schools to lag behind private industry in technology evolution?

9 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Kev

"Hi Patrick, Game Theory is probably not what you want. Game Theory is more about the…"

Sylvia Martinez replied Sep 2, 2009 to Looking for a book recommendation on the subject of Game Theory

8 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Jeff Applegate

"This is a great project for students to build for themselves. Directions, videos, an…"

Sylvia Martinez replied Jun 24, 2009 to Are interactive whiteboards necessary?

137 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Darcie Priester

"Two models you can look at are barcamp and Open Space. I attended a conference last…"

Sylvia Martinez replied Apr 28, 2009 to How can I turn an existing top-down "spider" conference into a leaderless, "starfish" conference?

1 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

"Nancy is absolutely right. The shopping list is the last thing to come up with. The…"

Sylvia Martinez replied Apr 23, 2009 to Speech Class 2.0

5 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service