Terry Smith's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"I use Front Page, Claris Home Page, and basic code editing for our main page to disp…"

Terry Smith replied Nov 30, 2007 to Just inherited our school's website... what should I replace frontpage with?

34 May 7, 2008
Reply by Martha

"Hi EB, I really like the webquest structure at Bernie Dodge's site: http://questga…"

Terry Smith replied Nov 24, 2007 to Webquests

10 Nov 27, 2007
Reply by Ian Grove-Stephensen

"Hi Brian - my 4th graders made movies in teams as part of the Monsters 2007 project.…"

Terry Smith replied Nov 22, 2007 to Movie Making in the Elementary Classroom

63 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Keith Ferrell

"True Ed - now let's see how many questions about Tom Sawyer are on our state NCLB te…"

Terry Smith replied Nov 7, 2007 to Should Tom Sawyer be taught in a gifted fifth grade language arts class?

6 Nov 7, 2007
Reply by Terry Smith

"Hello from Hannibal, Missouri, home of Samuel Clemens and author of the book in ment…"

Terry Smith replied Nov 7, 2007 to Should Tom Sawyer be taught in a gifted fifth grade language arts class?

6 Nov 7, 2007
Reply by Terry Smith

"I love having my kids use Internet tools in the classroom. I teach a population of g…"

Terry Smith replied Nov 1, 2007 to What if we closed all the schools?

21 Nov 4, 2007
Reply by Ian Grove-Stephensen

"Have you seen this use of Google Earth? http://www.googlelittrips.com/ Quite a nic…"

Terry Smith replied Oct 21, 2007 to Cross-curricular uses of Google Earth

23 Feb 9, 2008
Reply by Thomas Petra

"Nancy - you can use vixy.net to capture a Youtube video, then download it as an AVI…"

Terry Smith replied Oct 17, 2007 to Help Me Change YouTube URL

17 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by Dan Wetherington

"Good question Elizabeth - I 've used the FirstClass system and every user I know wou…"

Terry Smith replied Oct 12, 2007 to School Email - Why do we need it?

12 Oct 16, 2007
Reply by Mike Ritzius

"Bob, As you described, the greatest collaboration that I do occurs with teachers in…"

Terry Smith replied Oct 10, 2007 to An Educator's Manifesto! Arise! You have nothing to lose but your chains!

27 Oct 17, 2007
Reply by Frances DiDavide

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service