William Kist's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds great, Tom. I just saw Renee Cherow-O'Leary from Teachers College this past w…"

William Kist replied Nov 26, 2008 to Looking for Teachers Using MySpace, Facebook

47 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Andrew Pass

"Thanks, Pennie! I will send you an email now."

William Kist replied Nov 26, 2008 to Looking for Teachers Using MySpace, Facebook

47 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Andrew Pass

"I've not heard of this. Do you have a url?"

47 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Andrew Pass

"I'd also be interested in joining! Thanks for responding. Sounds like an interesting…"

47 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Andrew Pass

"Sure, I'd be glad to talk with you and Kyle about this. For my book, I'm looking for…"

William Kist replied Nov 10, 2008 to Looking for Teachers Using MySpace, Facebook

47 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Andrew Pass

"Thanks for writing. I'd be interested in hearing more about your use of Twitter last…"

William Kist replied Nov 10, 2008 to Looking for Teachers Using MySpace, Facebook

47 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Andrew Pass

"Sounds great! Tell me more about your situation. Email me, if you want, at: wkist@ke…"

47 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Andrew Pass

"Chuck: I'd really like to interview you for a book I'm doing on Web 2.0. Can we set…"

William Kist replied Nov 3, 2008 to Ning in the classroom

14 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Adam Babcock

"Thanks for the reply! I don't need access to the ning, but I'm going to try to email…"

William Kist replied Nov 2, 2008 to Looking for K-12 Nings

2 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by William Kist

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service