Donna Hebert's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Steve, Jack's link worked for me. I hid the navbar, but then added a Blogger badge…"

Donna Hebert replied Apr 2, 2008 to How to delete "navbar" on Blogger

9 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Jack, Thank you! This worked for me."

Donna Hebert replied Apr 2, 2008 to How to delete "navbar" on Blogger

9 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Alice Mercer introduced me to Classroom 2.0, and finding this place was HUGE as far…"

Donna Hebert replied Feb 27, 2008 to Who introduced you to "The Network"?

13 Feb 28, 2008
Reply by Jo Cochran

"Here is the wiki that my French students use as a homework resource: http://mmeh.wik…"

Donna Hebert replied Feb 13, 2008 to Effective Use of Wiki's

19 Mar 30, 2008
Reply by Lisa Burden

"Thank you for these links! These links will be helpful!"

Donna Hebert replied Feb 9, 2008 to Research that shows technology supports student achievement

15 Feb 11, 2008
Reply by Tonya Herron

"Ooof! Now why didn't I think of that obvious and clever response? Unfortunately, how…"

Donna Hebert replied Feb 9, 2008 to Research that shows technology supports student achievement

15 Feb 11, 2008
Reply by Tonya Herron

"Thank you Mathew!"

15 Feb 11, 2008
Reply by Tonya Herron

"Thanks! One thing that stands out to me right away is the date of the research, whic…"

15 Feb 11, 2008
Reply by Tonya Herron

"Tonya, Could you check the link? It's telling me that the page does cannot be found…"

15 Feb 11, 2008
Reply by Tonya Herron

"For collaborative writing, you can't beat a wiki. If it's the conversation you're se…"

Donna Hebert replied Feb 8, 2008 to NING vs. Wikispaces

4 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Donna Hebert

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service