Ian Grove-Stephensen's Discussions (165)

Discussions Replied To (148) Replies Latest Activity

"It looks to me like a collection of separate tools, linked only by their inclusion i…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Nov 6, 2007 to Open Source replacement for Read & Write Gold?

4 Nov 7, 2007
Reply by Marielle Lange

"Great question! I would require every adult at age 25 (not earlier) to vote for "Th…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Nov 5, 2007 to What If We Closed the Ed Schools?

14 Nov 9, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

"I don't know if this presentation would be useful to you - it seems to address their…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Nov 5, 2007 to Presentation to Decision Makers on Deep Personalization - anyone willing to comment via Jing or similar?

7 Nov 5, 2007
Reply by Ian Grove-Stephensen

"When is your deadline for this, Pam?"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Nov 4, 2007 to Presentation to Decision Makers on Deep Personalization - anyone willing to comment via Jing or similar?

7 Nov 5, 2007

"This thread seems to have run out of steam at last, so perhaps time for a round-up?…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Nov 4, 2007 to What if we closed all the schools?

21 Nov 4, 2007

"Animoto is fantastic for making thought-starters for exercises. One of our Yacapaca…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Nov 4, 2007 to Animoto - Very cool slideshow generator! If this is Web 2.0, I can't wait for Web 3.0!

4 Nov 4, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Done with pleasure - he should have a little red spot on the UK now."

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Nov 2, 2007 to Please help make a new blogger's day...

13 Dec 21, 2007
Reply by kolson

"Hi Colleen, just a two thoughts off the top of my head: 1. The equipment you buy tod…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Nov 1, 2007 to Video Conferencing

12 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Mary Bless

"Is this student work? It's fantastic! I am particularly impressed that the author ha…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Nov 1, 2007 to Sketchcasting - the best online teacher tool ever?

30 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Colleen Young

"Colleen, I have some questions that may help us be more precise in the ideas we offe…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Oct 31, 2007 to Video Conferencing

12 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Mary Bless

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service