Ian Grove-Stephensen's Discussions (165)

Discussions Replied To (148) Replies Latest Activity

"Cynical answer: the students need separate school and personal email accounts so the…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Oct 15, 2007 to School Email - Why do we need it?

12 Oct 16, 2007
Reply by Mike Ritzius

"One of our teacher has already got Animoto videos integrated into Yacapaca ePortfoli…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Oct 12, 2007 to Domo arigato Mr. Animoto

15 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by Cory Plough

"Thanks for the encouragement, Pete! Dropping in images would be interesting; I guess…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Oct 6, 2007 to Sketchcasting - the best online teacher tool ever?

30 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Colleen Young

"I come to this from the content producing end. Some authors in our free community as…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Oct 6, 2007 to Starting to notice - the only people school firewalls keep away from resources are the teachers - students know of every proxy on the planet

31 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Luke

"It is the very simplicity of Sketchcast that I have fallen in love with. A while bac…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Oct 5, 2007 to Sketchcasting - the best online teacher tool ever?

30 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Colleen Young

"Yes, there is a complete set of formative assessments for all the major plays on Yac…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Oct 1, 2007 to Unique Shakespeare

5 Oct 1, 2007
Reply by Ian Grove-Stephensen

"Matt, how tightly connected do you need your voice feedback to be to the student's w…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Oct 1, 2007 to Voice Feedback for students

14 Nov 30, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

"Hi, I'm Ian Grove-Stephensen the CEO of Yacapaca, the free web 2.0 assessment platfo…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Oct 1, 2007 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service