Ian Grove-Stephensen's Discussions (165)

Discussions Replied To (148) Replies Latest Activity

"The big promise educational technology holds out is that we will be able, finally, t…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Jun 24, 2009 to Are interactive whiteboards necessary?

137 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Darcie Priester

"Donna, it is a common feature of most ePortfolio software that students can upload f…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Jun 7, 2009 to e-Portfolios : supporting reflective, self-directed learning, for life

40 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Gail Mitchell

"Matthew, what level of literacy do your first-grade students have? In every system I…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Jun 6, 2009 to e-Portfolios : supporting reflective, self-directed learning, for life

40 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Gail Mitchell

"Did they tell you what happened in the late '70s? I would be particularly interested…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Jun 5, 2009 to e-Portfolios : supporting reflective, self-directed learning, for life

40 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Gail Mitchell

"You have crystallized my thinking, Gail. Right now, ePortfolios are designed for tea…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Jun 4, 2009 to e-Portfolios : supporting reflective, self-directed learning, for life

40 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Gail Mitchell

"The key challenge I see of implementing ePortfolios in the classroom is our current…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied Jun 4, 2009 to e-Portfolios : supporting reflective, self-directed learning, for life

40 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Gail Mitchell

"Seen it - thanks!"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied May 31, 2009 to wolframalpha.com ... "the end of human thought" .. I like it.

17 May 31, 2009
Reply by Steven Carpenter

"In that case I have a favor to ask. Because it is linked to Chalkface ( a Web 0.0 bo…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied May 31, 2009 to wolframalpha.com ... "the end of human thought" .. I like it.

17 May 31, 2009

"Will do all three, promise! Thanks for the blog comment."

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied May 30, 2009 to wolframalpha.com ... "the end of human thought" .. I like it.

17 May 31, 2009

"After writing this I got enthused and expanded it into a blog post on Wolfram|Alpha…"

Ian Grove-Stephensen replied May 30, 2009 to wolframalpha.com ... "the end of human thought" .. I like it.

17 May 31, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service