All Discussions Tagged '21st' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deeper Learning MOOC

I am writing to let you know about a free, flexible, nine-week online course that will allow educators to learn about deeper learning and h…

Started by Karen Fasimpaur

1 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Dorothy Hastings

Social Learning Theory, DigitalCitizenship & ICT Integration Married Through Project Based Learning

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded HERE. Please give this a read and help me get published. It has been a wonderful opp…

Started by Sean Thompson

0 Sep 10, 2012

More Collaboration means less Collaboration Software

We developed a community portal with robust resources to allow you to work in groups as educators, students or parents. As a long time educ…

Started by Keith Tompkins

0 Apr 21, 2012

Here's the letter from an anti-technology parent...

Hey all,   I have a great parent at my school who recently (a few hours ago) wrote a letter to their child's sixth grade teachers, principa…

Started by Kevin S.

10 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Leah Noreiga

Reasons Why Facebook is Revolutionizing Education

I know all of you have a Facebook account , but as educators have you ever wondered how we can better benefit from this social network in o…

Started by Med Kharbach

8 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

Multi-tasking...is it productive or even possible?

With all of these resources we now have available as educators today are some of us trying to implement too much? We claim that our student…

Started by Matthew Allen

1 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Emma Ahmed

21st Century School or District

Great post from Edutopia on how to become a 21st century school or district. What steps are you taking or have you taken on this journey? h…

Started by Diana Hansen

1 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Irene M. Sclafani

21st Century School at a 19th Century Price

With budget slashing across the country, a lot of schools are struggling to find the tools they need to create a 21st century school.   But…

Started by Katy Scott

1 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Briana Hernandez

21st Century Technology Class

I have been given the opportunity to develop a 21st century technology class for 6th grade.  There are no restrictions on what I can or sho…

Started by Carol Sukoneck

9 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Millis High School

The 21st century pedagogy teachers should be aware of

Do you know that the 21st century pedagogy is completely different from the20th century one ? Have you ever asked yourself about the basic…

Started by Med Kharbach

2 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service