All Discussions Tagged '21st' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ED21 UnConference (Online)- 21st Century Learning, Teaching, and Leadership (2/21/09)

Greetings Everyone! Join a group of catalysts on February 21, 2009 from 8:00-12:00 (PST) @ www.ed21online.com . Online registration option…

Started by C. Garibaldi

0 Feb 13, 2009

New Literacies Institute, Sumer 2009

The Internet and other Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) have redefined learning and literacy in the 21st century. How shou…

Started by John Lee

0 Feb 2, 2009

Teacher Tech Adoption: Have I Missed Something?

Have you ever come across something and it just makes a lot of sense. In fact, it makes so much sense that you wonder if you’re “just late…

Started by Edwin Wargo

15 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Matt Townsley

State Wiki Project- Grades 3-5

We are looking for an elementary school who is learning about their state to join us in this awesome wiki project. We are from Pennsylvania…

Started by Tom McGee

1 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Cathy Walker

21st Century Learning

I am in a study group at my school that is trying to define the specific skills that our students will need in order to be ready for the fu…

Started by Jennifer Mitchell

10 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Ruth

A vision for a 21st century school district - from a School Board

Just saw this in the Rocky Mountain News, A vision for a 21st century school district. The school board says, "It is hard to admit, but it…

Started by Sylvia Martinez

4 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by leslie maniotes

21st Century School

What is a Twenty FIrst Century School

Started by Andrew Pass

0 Oct 7, 2008

Digital Intelligences for the 21st Century

I am attempting to articulate the learning intelligences for the 21st century. I believe we need to reconceptualize and build upon the idea…

Started by Jackie Gerstein

7 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Jackie Gerstein

Commercially Yours

I have noticed a trend, probably because You Tube makes it easy to do, of adding commercials into keynotes, staff developments, presentatio…

Started by Tim Holt

4 Sep 15, 2007
Reply by Ginger Lewman

Learning by Design

The Opportunity - designing a new charter high school with the following essentials: authentic student engagement, focus on 21st century sk…

Started by Terry Eis

8 Jun 3, 2007
Reply by Terry Eis

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service