All Discussions Tagged 'Australia' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

International Education – Key to Success in the Era of Globalization

Many students today are willing to study abroad with an intention to work and migrate in the country. Every individual have their own reaso…

Started by Sandeep

1 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by fendi max

60 Australian students wanting to Collaborate with a Chinese students and share cultures

Hi everyone,  I'm currently co-ordinating 3 classes of 10-12 year old students (approximately 60 students). We would love to learn more ab…

Started by Jason McMahon

0 Feb 19, 2012

Australian Year 3/4 Students looking for International partners

I am after another class of students around the same age (8-10 year olds) who would be interested in exchanging through the internet based…

Started by Alanna Fidge

2 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Alanna Fidge

Aussie Yr 5-7 class looking for international partners

I am after another class of students around the same age (10-13 year olds) who would be interested in exchanging through a number of Intern…

Started by Jason McMahon

16 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Jason McMahon

#LT2009b Learning Technologies 2009 conference in Mooloolaba, Queensland

LT2009 is now over, but you can still enjoy events from before, during and after the conference. Visit the LT2009 Extras page and... * Br…

Started by Simon Brown

0 Dec 4, 2009

Connecting Innovators: 2009 Innovation Showcase Online - six outstanding online sessions focusing on innovation in Victorian education.

Sign up at: http://knowledgebank.globalteacher.org.au/ What is it about: The Innovation Showcase is a face-to-face event that brings tog…

Started by Tamara Carpenter

0 May 4, 2009

For the attention of australian friends: Special Exhibition in Paris: Primitive Art's Revenge - Contemporary art in Australia

01/10/2008: Expo "La revanche des Genres - Approche de l'art contemporain australien" à la Cité internationale des Arts à Paris" (french) -…

Started by Vincent Mespoulet

0 Jan 9, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service