All Discussions Tagged 'Day' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

6 Craft Ideas for Preschoolers This Memorial Day

Preschoolers enjoy patriotic activities just like everyone else. It’s an exciting experience that gives them the opportunity to learn the h…

Started by Dorothy Hastings

1 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Celebrating St. Patrick's Day With Your Kids

Here are given some simple yet fun ways to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with your kids - Celebrating St. Patrick's Day with kids.

Started by Dorothy Hastings

0 Mar 19, 2014

For anyone looking for a few ways to commemorate Earth Day

How to Make Earth Day Relevant to Students We want to help you and your students celebrate Earth Day in ways that are not only engaging and…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Apr 11, 2013

If anyone needs classroom activities for Valentine's Day

10 Hearty Valentine's Day Projects for Teachers Every February 14, people around the world declare and reaffirm their affection for one ano…

Started by Karen Cameron

1 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by PedagoNet

Earthcast 2010 24 Hour Webcastathon- April 22nd, 2010

Hi everyone, I'm just letting you know about a great project opportunity that is taking place on Earth Day 2010 (April 22nd). The 'Earthcas…

Started by Matt Montagne

1 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by RIchard John McLaughlin

Earth Day Tech Ideas-Please share!

What are you doing technology-wise for Earth Day with your classes? Got any great ideas? Post 'em here! My class and I have explored sever…

Started by Betsy Basom

17 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Jack Olmsted

Project Based Learning: Blog Action Day 2008

I was wondering what other educators were planning for Blog Action Day 2008? This year's topic is Poverty. Those who participated last year…

Started by samccoy

2 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by samccoy

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service