All Discussions Tagged 'Digital' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Students vs. Digital Media

Are students different because of digital media? I want to know more about how students behave and act different while there's a digital me…

Started by Jolene Morgan

12 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by William Chen

Print to Digital in the Classroom

Have you made the crossover from print textbooks to digital ones? Please share your experience and advice for other educators looking to ma…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 May 24, 2011

"I am Africa. This is my story..." YouTube digital storytelling contest and Ning community sponsored by UNESCO PPN Offering schools free curriculum, community and platform for African schools to use.

We have launched a digital story telling site and resources for African schools, NGOs and organizations.. You can join, download curriculum…

Started by Richard Close

0 May 13, 2011

Enhance My Classroom.com

Hey all, I need some feedback.  I just developed an "Online Digital Classroom" using nothing but google apps and Skype.  I'm curious if any…

Started by TJ Burdick

0 Apr 9, 2011

Looking for a good presentation graphic showing Digital Natives and Digital Immigrants

I am working on a presentation and am looking for a good graphic that I can use showing Digital Natives and Digital Immigrants. A cartoon o…

Started by Bruce Brown

2 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Colleen Young

Target Tech in Texas Grant

Greetings from West Texas. I wanted to let you be aware of a (hopefully) cool experience that I hope some of you can help with. In late Se…

Started by Tim Holt

0 Oct 27, 2009

Trends and Futures in Accessible Media in the Classroom

Explore accessible, digital learning options that excite and engage all learners. Learn where to find accessible digital content and how to…

Started by NCTI

0 May 26, 2009

Dropout Prevention and Digital Media

I'm introducing a digital media club to Cuyahoga County with a goal of reducing school dropout rates. The Club will incorporate project bas…

Started by Stephanie Sutton

3 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Mark Cruthers

The Times They Are A-Changin'

He calls the Xerox a mimeograph machine. He writes in 'Scantron' on the sheet passed around during the faculty meeting about new technology…

Started by Shelly Blake-Plock

1 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Bill Nelson

Digital Picture Projects for the Classroom

Help! That seems to be a common cry from teachers. :-D This summer I am teaching a class on projects you can do with your students or for…

Started by Lee Anne Morris

17 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Sandra Carswell

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service