All Discussions Tagged 'English' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there a place for Shakespeare in the technology explosion?

Hi my name is Annie and I am a mature undergraduate student in Bath, UK. I and a colleague have been working on a project to put Shakespear…

Started by Anne Curley

2 May 21, 2009
Reply by Anne Curley

Paperless is not a dirty word!

http://buckenglish.wordpress.com/2009/03/08/paperless-tiger/"> This recently came through my reader and I couldn't help but pass it on.…

Started by Brad Davis

0 Mar 21, 2009

The Hobbit and Anglo-Saxon Literature

I really want to do the Hobbit, since it would be the shortest of Tolkien's works to tackle in a short period of time, in relation to Beowu…

Started by Matthew Teutsch

1 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Tim

Free resources!

Hi guys/folks, This is not really a discussion but I'm just asking people to help me share what I've learnt the last few weeks in Classroom…

Started by Vivian Mat

0 Jan 12, 2009

Adding a new dimension to the a NON-Fiction unit for high school

I have a colleague teaching grades 10,11,&12 who wants to give his 'Non-Fiction" unit an up to date twist by focusing on the online sou…

Started by suehellman

4 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Carol Good

Free Magazines for Teachers

I receive two magazines every month that are free to teachers and thought I'd post here how to get them. The first one is English Teaching…

Started by John Plummer

2 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Seymour Daniel Freidlin

English Education Blogs

The English Journal's editor, Dr. Luann Reid, spoke in one of my college classes and stated that administrators are starting to ask intervi…

Started by Connie Hubble

2 Mar 4, 2008
Reply by Connie Hubble

anted: collaborating students on international project

If you are blogging with your 12 to 13 year old students I would love to have them look at the students' blogs on our Year 7 class blog at…

Started by jomcleay

2 Oct 4, 2007
Reply by Paul Bogush

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service