All Discussions Tagged 'Facebook' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Facebook Classroom Page

I'm a computer teacher and I have an 8th grade literature teacher who really wants to create a Facebook classroom page. I suggested creatin…

Started by Mandie

14 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Amanda Kenuam

Facebook for Yearbook

My yearbook staff and I are in a big final Aprils Sales push. As part of our push we are putting together a Facebook page to better connect…

Started by Benjamin Johnson

1 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Johnson

Facebook 4 Education

Recent blog post about ways to improve and document positive uses of Facebook in Education with all the negativity recently in the Media. …

Started by Michael Zimmer

2 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Michael Zimmer

Does anyone have Facebook pages for their courses or schools?

I am going to be using Twitter this fall to update my students/parents and communicate daily. We have had some teachers express interest in…

Started by Sue Palmer

13 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Sue Palmer

Looking for Teachers Using MySpace, Facebook

For an upcoming book I'm writing, I'm looking for teachers who are using MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, or some other social networking forum…

Started by William Kist

47 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Andrew Pass

Adding a new dimension to the a NON-Fiction unit for high school

I have a colleague teaching grades 10,11,&12 who wants to give his 'Non-Fiction" unit an up to date twist by focusing on the online sou…

Started by suehellman

4 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Carol Good

Help Needed

Dear Classroom 2.0 Community: I'm a new member and have been very impressed with the information shared. I am not sure if this post is app…

Started by carlosgonzalezsf

0 Jul 28, 2007

Free vs. Paid Web 2.0 Sites

One thing I'm particularly interested in is the popularity of some sites that require a paid subscription in order to access the full set o…

Started by Bryan Povlinski

1 Jun 26, 2007
Reply by Kevin H.

PEW Report on Teens, Privacy and Online Social Networks

The PEW Internet & American Life Project recently released Teens, Privacy and Online Social Networks: How teens manage their online ide…

Started by arvind s grover

0 Apr 29, 2007

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service