All Discussions Tagged 'Learning' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Applying Game Theory and Challenge Based Learning

I've got this wild idea and would like to see if others have attempted it or have resources.  If I can get it developed in time, I'd like t…

Started by Charles Harvey

13 May 9, 2010
Reply by Charles Harvey

What about the 50% plus that dropped out of school or who never got in?

With the US national k-12 dropout rates exceeding 50%, illegal immigrants growing and or prisons swelling to over 2.8 million... Community…

Started by Richard Close

0 Mar 4, 2010

Science of the Winter Olympics

Hello, all! With the Opening Ceremonies just days away, we at the Learning Games Network thought we'd devote this month's Learning Games Se…

Started by Jeff Applegate

0 Feb 6, 2010

European Union project - invitation for Associate Partners

Autonomous ‘Personal Learning Networks’ for Language Teachers (APLaNet) For Language educators and users of Internet language resources.  T…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Jan 31, 2010

Are your teachers sharing and collaborating on Web based lessons? Feedback for a book.

Does your school have a central repository of lessons? This is not only a collaboration issue but also an issue of the school retaining the…

Started by Richard Close

0 Dec 9, 2009

#LT2009b Learning Technologies 2009 conference in Mooloolaba, Queensland

LT2009 is now over, but you can still enjoy events from before, during and after the conference. Visit the LT2009 Extras page and... * Br…

Started by Simon Brown

0 Dec 4, 2009

Course Management System vs. Learning Management System

I'm doing a Web 2.0 workshop and I want to make sure I have my facts correct. I've done quite a bit of research and have not really receive…

Started by Ryan Evans

6 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Ryan Evans

Adaptive Learning and Comprehensive Assesment for students-A concept

Hi All, I was thinking about this idea for some time now and thought of sharing with all of the experts. The current state of K-12 educati…

Started by Abhishek Gupta

7 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Abhishek Gupta

Special Education Abroad

I'm doing research on supplementary education material abroad - a big part of which is targeted towards young learners with special needs -…

Started by Matt

2 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Dorethia(Dotty) Myers

Year Round Learning 2.0

Part I: Year Round Learning 1.0 On Thursday, I was in Borders Book Store searching for a good read for my train ride to Boston. (SIDE NOTE…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

0 Jun 2, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service