All Discussions Tagged 'Library' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Elementary School Librarians - Graphic Novel Question

Hi Everyone,                    My graphic novel use is going through the roof.  I am considering pulling the section out of the 700's and…

Started by Steve Ruddy

0 Oct 16, 2019

Does your school use Follett’s Destiny Quest? If so, you are going to LOVE this!

There’s a great NEW resource out called Destiny Quest: An Educator’s Guide, which is a comprehensive tool for your classroom, school, or le…

Started by Jeff Hoffart

0 Aug 4, 2013

Creating Pictorial Books for your primary school library

I am the Librarian assistant of a primary school. One of the things I've created are Pictorial Books (no words) for our library of our scho…

Started by Jennifer Whiting

0 Aug 24, 2012

Has Anyone Out There Created an eBook Consortium or Co-op?

Our school district is having discussions with other local school districts to create a circulating eBook consortium/co-op with Overdrive t…

Started by Rachel Brockman

0 Dec 2, 2011

Freeze-n-Read 4 Libraries

Hi, everyone! Are you SSRing or DEARing in your classrooms this week?  Freeze-n-Read 4 Libraries instead!  My students and I have launched…

Started by Katharine C. Adams

0 Apr 12, 2010

Library of Congress Meet Flickr Part 2

I reported yesterday that the LOC has teamed up with Flickr. Here is what the LOC blogster, Matt Raymond, has to say about the first two da…

Started by Nancy Bosch

3 Jan 20, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service