All Discussions Tagged 'Math' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Android app that helps student master mental calculation

Dear community, I'm a former teacher of math from Russia and a developer. Not long ago I launched an app that will help students master me…

Started by Anton Tkachenko

0 Oct 6, 2015

Online white board for math tutoring

Hello,   I would like to provide access to a white board when tutoring online. I was wondering if anyone knew of an online whiteboard t…

Started by James Annunziato

4 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Colleen Young

Hungry Teacher

Let me know what you think of Hungry Teacher's new lesson, "Who Cut the Cheese?" Download all of their lessons for free at, www.hungryteach

Started by Mr. Peterson

0 Nov 17, 2013

JUMP Math Program

I currently teach Grade 3/4 and have started using the JUMP Math program last September. I like the program and have observed students who…

Started by Sue Scott

0 Jan 14, 2013

Enriched/Compacted Math Class Ideas

I am beginning an enriched/compacted 6th grade math class. My kids are already working at a 7th grade level and this class could very well…

Started by Ashley Garner

1 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Jeanette L Stein

Flipped Classromm/Global Collaboration

Hi all! As my PLN continues to grow, I am interested in ideas for globally collaborating middle/ high school math by incorporating a "flipp…

Started by Brishundra Tonya McGrier

5 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Bisera Ferrero

AP Calculus Particle Motion Problem

Check out this video on Particle Motion to get ready for the AP Exam. Feel free to use this video with your students. http://funyoumentals…

Started by Duff McClain

2 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by David Hanson

Math resources

Looking for ideas for my math team who wants to take their kids into the computer lab and/or on our netbooks. They are starting a unit late…

Started by John Garrett

0 Feb 28, 2012

Twitter and Other Forms of Social Media in the High School Classroom

I have just been asked to do a staff training on using TWITTER in the classroom!  "Excited" doesn't come close to how I feel here:)  I will…

Started by Denise Stewart

0 Dec 13, 2011

Online Summer Math Programs - proven to reverse summer learning loss

Research shows that most students lose more than 2 months of math skills over the summer. TenMarks summer math programs for grades 3-high s…

Started by Dan Sherman

0 Jun 3, 2011

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service