All Discussions Tagged 'New' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Come Out on Top this Academic Year

A new year brings a whole new set of challenges. After several weeks of summer break focused primarily on rejuvenation and relaxation, it's…

Started by Ed Vectus

1 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

No Tech Until High School?

Here's an interesting article on technology in - or in the case, not - the classroom.   A montessori school in the heart of Silicon Valley…

Started by Mr Stu

2 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Mr Stu

Tech & Learning’s 100 District Project

The New York Times recently reported that technology in K-12 schools isn’t impacting scores. Don’t agree? Be sure to share your school’s an…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 Sep 13, 2011

New Book using fast pencil.com

Has anyone else out there used fastpencil? I found it to be an enjoyable collaborative tool!   I just published my first book on fastpencil…

Started by George Grachis

0 Feb 4, 2011

Chinese New Year

Hello all,I am a first grade teacher.  I am interested in my students learning about the traditions of different cultures.  I would like to…

Started by Ashley Cross

0 Feb 3, 2010

Wish List; New High School What would you ask for?

I am on the New School Vision committee for our new High School. If you could have anything you wanted in a new school what would it be?…

Started by Geoff St. Pierre

0 Jun 26, 2009

Greatest Challenge faced by you in your teaching career

Our page is all about the focus upon coaching our new teachers to become the best they can be. We would like to have you share with us the…

Started by nancyteach

5 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Teachers TV

Has Technology forced some teachers to the side?

The other day I was speaking with a colleague who has been teaching Social Studies for 25 years. We were discussing some of the technologie…

Started by Chris Mooney

24 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Tommi

My Own Books: King Midas

This month saw the addition of a new story in the Folktales category to My Own Books, the personalized books in which the reader dons a mag…

Started by Anne Pemberton

0 Mar 22, 2009

Begin New Year with New Year Greeting eCard

Its only few hours left to entire new year 2009. Begin the New Year of your loved ones with this warm and wonderful wish. Wish everyone a h…

Started by SunnyY

0 Dec 31, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service