All Discussions Tagged 'Online' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Popular ESL podcast for students and teachers alike

Hi guys. I make an ESL podcast with my brother aimed at intermediate to advanced students. We have received over 2 million downloads and ha…

Started by Andrew Best

1 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by YU-Lin Lai

Evaluating Webinars & Online Resources

Seeing a presentation planned about an online resource "All About Explorers" on this site for Wed. evening, I perused the site to see if it…

Started by Barbara Hampton

0 Aug 4, 2009

Summer Math Portfolio

My school is looking to implement a summer math portfolio to help students maintain skills over the summer break. We're hoping to find an o…

Started by Ashley Garner

1 May 4, 2009
Reply by Matt McGoldrick

Ideas for professional development courses for online instructors

Hello! I will be working on a new professional development program that will offer CE courses for online instructors. I would love to get s…

Started by Kathy Cook

10 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by a j dugan

Online Education

I know this question has been asked a thousand times but I need to ask anyhow. Ive done some searches and can't find the answer I'm looking…

Started by expert

2 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Britt Gow

Online Education

I know this question has been asked a thousand times but I need to ask anyhow. Ive done some searches and can't find the answer I'm looking…

Started by expert

0 Apr 21, 2008

Do you use online educational comics in the classroom?

Dear reader, Hello, everyone. I want to introduce myself to the group. I am an author of books that are used in many educational programs t…

Started by Bill Zimmerman

2 Apr 10, 2008
Reply by ddeubel

Sharing Knowledge Through LIVE ONLINE Public Sessions

Learning process has to be easier and easier. There are so many options available today and with Web 2.0 concepts everything is shrinking.…

Started by Maneet S. Khurana

3 Jun 12, 2007
Reply by Harman Singh

Can a teacher drive the technology?

Can a teacher drive the technology? I think yes. We at WiZiQ.com are making a set of features which most of the teachers are comfortable w…

Started by Maneet S. Khurana

6 May 29, 2007
Reply by Harman Singh

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service