All Discussions Tagged 'School' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Angry Birds, You Tube, and Club Penguin meets Personalized Education

Personalizing education is probably the easiest way to motivate kids.  Today, we force kids to learn according to the pace set by a collect…

Started by Scott Cusack

2 May 27, 2011
Reply by Scott Cusack

Are you planning to do PGDM?

Indira Global Business School (IGBS) was established as an autonomous professional school to meet the growing needs of the business sector…

Started by S Kumar

0 Mar 15, 2011

The Principal took away my joy of teaching

Aren't we taught to acknowledge the positive. I am tired of being called on small mistakes and never recognized for all the good work I do!…

Started by Kaylee hutton

2 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by crystal v

Has Anyone Used Blogs With Struggling English Language Learners With Success?

I am thinking about bringing Blogging into my class of high school ELLs (beginners and very weak intermediates).  My school has not met its…

Started by Denise Stewart

0 Sep 15, 2010

Best Google Sites Gadgets for High School English Website

Hello everyone, First post here, so sorry if this topic has been covered before.I'm currently in the process of creating a new classroom Go…

Started by Mr. Huttenbrauck

7 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Mr. Huttenbrauck

What is 21st Century Education?

We often hear of school districts heralding an initiative as promoting 21st Century Learning and we often hear people talk about needing to…

Started by Carl Anderson

21 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Deborah J. Boyd

Looking for MS teacher to skype into a PD for Middle School teachers and discuss 2.0 in the classroom

I am designing a tech summer institute for 50 middle school teachers around 21st century learning and teaching. I am working on making this…

Started by Adora Fisher

6 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Leon Avrech

Simulation Activities

I am teaching 8th graders for the first time this year, English. (Taught 6th last year) I am looking for online simulation-type activities…

Started by Elizabeth Daniels

10 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Nathan Ketsdever

iCTLT

Below are some of the links from the iCTLT 2010 conference http://www.poptropica.com Poptropica - A Virtual World for Kids 6 to 15 http://p…

Started by Juan O'Shea

1 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Juan O'Shea

Amendments Technology Project

The 8th grade social studies teacher has asked me for ideas on a technology project that she and I could do with her students that would he…

Started by Jennifer Gatz

3 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by John Sowash

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service