All Discussions Tagged 'School' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are the best Ubuntu/Debian tools and Open Source applications for young learners at Elementary School?

Hello,, everybody. I'm interested in Open Source software at School, specially in Debian/Ubuntu. For example. We've got a very good free…

Started by Antonio Tux

1 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Rachel Gendron

School Speech: Prepared Remarks of President Barack Obama Back to School Event

Prepared Remarks of President Barack Obama Back to School Event Arlington, Virginia September 8, 2009 The President: Hello everyone – ho…

Started by Jack Olmsted

1 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

Kids Talk Radio Jobs for Kids

Kids Talk Radio needs student journalists. We are looking for news. What can you tell us about music, mcience, and math. How do we keep j…

Started by Bob Barboza

0 Aug 25, 2009

Seeking a partner school to work on a collaborative project with other high school students.

We are located in Western Pennsylvania. We would like to work on a project that would incorporate art, design, culture, and food. Please r…

Started by Michelle George

4 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Donna Dolan

Wish List; New High School What would you ask for?

I am on the New School Vision committee for our new High School. If you could have anything you wanted in a new school what would it be?…

Started by Geoff St. Pierre

0 Jun 26, 2009

SlideShare Rules!

Have you ever plugged in your flash drive into a laptop, opened a powerpoint presentation and it doesn't work? Have your students ever done…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

9 May 28, 2009
Reply by Andrew Marcinek

The Summer is for Reading!

As the temperatures begin to heat up in classrooms around the country, I felt it was a good time to discuss summer reading lists! Summer re…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

3 May 22, 2009
Reply by Shuchi Grover

End of School means TALENT SHOWS! New free ebook: Ideas for Talent Show Fun & Fundraising

Ready to get your groove on?! Teacher participation in the school talent show is ALWAYS a hit! Here's a link to VolunteerSpot's new, free…

Started by Karen B

0 May 6, 2009

What Might a 21st Century School Look Like?

At a recent job interview I was asked to provide in writing the answer to the question, "Please describe your vision of a 21st Century scho…

Started by Lisa Nielsen

0 Mar 19, 2009

Use of Web 2.0 in UK schools?

I would be very interested to hear from anybody who teaches in the UK and uses any of the internet 'collaborative' applications in their te…

Started by Kit Logan

4 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service