All Discussions Tagged 'Skype' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SKYPE FOREIGN LANGUAGE CLASS

I am a teacher of Spanish in NJ, Scotch Plains Fanwood High school. I have 10, 11 and 12 grades, different level of Spanish, some advanced.…

Started by Daniela Davidzon

0 Jan 21, 2010

Looking for 5th grade Canadian classrooms!

My 5th grade class is in the middle of a unit on Canada; as part of this unit they have to become a "Travel Agency" in order to convince ot…

Started by Jonathan Herzog

5 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Herzog

Looking to Skype with another English class

May be a long shot, but I'm interested in having my 6th grade Literature class use Skype with another class to discuss readings in our text…

Started by Chris

1 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by John Faig

International Business class

I have a high school teacher that wants to have her International Business students (juniors & seniors) communicate with students in an…

Started by Amy Pugh

1 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Meghan Connelly

Webcam and Mic recommentdations?

I will soon be Skyping with a student during class. The student hasn't been able to attend school for a while now and we are hoping to invo…

Started by Scott Mies

1 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Dwight Goodwin

Looking for Skype Collaboration

Hello All, My 8th grade US History students would benefit greatly from using Skype as a collaboration tool and discussion format. We were a…

Started by Chris Miraglia

1 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Susan

American Revolution Video Conference With A School From England

For several years now, I've wanted to engage in a video conference with a school from England to discuss how you (and how we, a middle scho…

Started by Brian Mannix

4 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Mike

Looking for a 5th grade class in UK to collaborate

I am looking for a 5th grade class in UK to collaborate via Skype with a 5th grade class in Texas. Anyone interested?

Started by Jasna Aliefendic

0 Aug 20, 2009

Benefits of Skyping?!

This is my first year teaching and I am excited about all the possibilities that technology will open up for my students. As the year is wi…

Started by Matthew Allen

16 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Denise Rankin

geometry collaborators

I am looking for geometry teachers who would like to begin a collaborative partnership in which we can exchange ideas and share student wor…

Started by Lisa Miller

14 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Ruth Guenther

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service