All Discussions Tagged 'Skype' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Skype partners wanted!

Our fourth graders are looking for Skype buddies of a similar age to chat with throughout the Spring. We are an Episcopal school in Tampa,…

Started by Charlsey Reed

50 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Charlsey Reed

Skype Social Studies Collaborative Projects

Check out this link to many social studies projects listed for middle and high schools.  It is a wiki, so if you don't find one, please add…

Started by Brian Mannix

0 Aug 14, 2010

Need a teacher using Skype in the classroom

I will be introducing some teachers to web cams and Skype Tuesday April 6 and Thursday April 8 and would like to be able to have a short (1…

Started by Carolyn Livingston

1 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Sonia Sison

Don't Text and Drive

Students at Asher Public School are advocating the very serious issue of texting and driving.  To facilitate this, we are collaborating via…

Started by Whitney Allen

0 Mar 4, 2010

Don't Text and Drive

Students at Asher Public School are advocating the very serious issue of texting and driving.  To facilitate this, we are collaborating via…

Started by Whitney Allen

0 Mar 3, 2010

PE from around the world

I am looking for classrooms that would be willing to skype or be willing to post videos of their PE classes that showcases a game or activi…

Started by Jaime Giangrosso

14 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Chris GR

Looking for Secondary Classroom in Italy

I am the Gifted and Talented instructor at a small, rural school in Oklahoma.  We are beginning a unit on the genius of Leonardo da Vinci a…

Started by Whitney Allen

0 Feb 8, 2010

Chinese New Year

Hello all,I am a first grade teacher.  I am interested in my students learning about the traditions of different cultures.  I would like to…

Started by Ashley Cross

0 Feb 3, 2010

Looking for a classroom in Italy?

I am enthusiastically looking for a classroom in Italy to collaborate with.  I am the Gifted and Talented instructor at a small rural schoo…

Started by Whitney Allen

0 Feb 1, 2010

Looking for Skype partner for NE region (U.S.) - 4th grade

Our 4th grade social studies team is interested in finding a classroom of 4th grade students to communicate with via Skype. Our school is l…

Started by Kathy Kaldenberg

14 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Laura Frauenberg

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service