All Discussions Tagged 'Social' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Questions regarding OSM in classroom use

Good afternoon, colleagues. I'm currently working with Dr. K. Seo at the University of Cincinnati on a book chapter focused on use of onli…

Started by Tom Highley

2 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Zach Vander Veen

Twitter Increases Student Engagement

A recent study released by Mashable had very compelling results for those of us involved in higher education - it found that students who u…

Started by Diana Hansen

0 Nov 11, 2010

Desire help with Middle School Technology in Social Studies

One of my teachers would like to collaborate with another middle school Social Studies teacher from NC to see how they are using technolgog…

Started by Kimberly Farmer

8 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Volcano Experience

Need Ideas for Making Mixed Ability Classes Effective in Instructional Delivery

I just learned that I will be teaching a class with three different levels of English in it:  beginners, intermediates, advanced.  Each lev…

Started by Denise Stewart

1 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Taunia

Integrating Technology in Social Studies

I am a grade three teacher in Abbotsford, BC, Canada and am new to this site and posting questions in forums.  I would like to begin integr…

Started by Julie Loland

0 Aug 19, 2010

For Love of Liberty, High School & College Facilitator's Guide

Attached you will find the For Love of Liberty, High School and College Facilitator's Guide.

Started by For Love of Liberty

0 Jul 19, 2010

Elearning 2.0 Technologies and Concepts Social Network

Dear All, I started one new social network Elearning 2.0 Technologies and Concepts http://techelearning.ning.com with some main ideas: (1)C…

Started by Malinka Ivanova

3 May 14, 2010
Reply by Larry Sandberg

Teaching Social Networking to Elem. Students

I'm in the process of preparing a presentation for our school's girls day event next week. This years theme is technology. I wanted to pres…

Started by Safiyyah Bilal

5 May 5, 2010
Reply by Kevin Kohler

Would you share any of your tricks to getting kids excited about writing in class?

The year is winding down and kids are getting antsy (they are high school ELLs):)  I want to try some different writing activities that wil…

30 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Katy Scott

Give me some great reasons to go to BRAZIL:)

Well, I have just received an invitation from People to People to join an Education Delegation to Brazil.  It is a welcome surprise needles…

1 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Katy Scott

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service