All Discussions Tagged 'Teaching' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

September 2016: Do you have a job?

As the end of summer looms before us, many newly or recently qualified teachers will be frantically applying to jobs domestically or waitin…

Started by Ed Vectus

2 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

The Power of Student Choice

Encouraging students to take charge of their learning is a an effective way to keep them engaged and motivated in the classroom. When stude…

Started by Ed Vectus

4 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by Leona Hinton

The Survival Guide for Making it to Summer Break

The beginning of June is usually characterized by glossy eyed, frizzy haired teachers who are frantically grading student assignments or ar…

Started by Ed Vectus

0 May 26, 2016

How hard is it to teach abroad?

Hi there I am a student at Johnson University, in the teacher education program. My focus is elementary (K-6) and ESL (English as a second…

Started by C.J. Cruise

0 Feb 3, 2014

Online Resources for Teaching and Learning

Check out these three academic gems that can help enhance teaching and learning without any out-of-pocket costs. Share your experiences in…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

1 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Heather MacCorkle Edick

What is a whiteboard? (app review)

There's an app out there that calls itself an iPad whiteboard. It allows you to write on it with various types of markers, import pictures…

Started by Mr Stu

6 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by KatieJAdam

Priniciples of Creative Teaching

Much talk runs, among the community of teachers, around learner’s needs to master a foreign language; yet to be creative in teaching, I bel…

Started by Abdelouahed OULGOUT

0 Jun 21, 2011

Teaching for Creative Outcomes: Why We Don't, How We All Can

It will not fit here. Please go to 1.     http://anthony-manzo.blogspot.com/2010/05/teaching-for-creative-outcomes-why-we_17.htm It is It…

Started by Anthony Manzo

0 Jul 19, 2010

How can the Connected Classroom enhance 21st century learning.

This week students from Elde College explain in the Dell Connected Classroom tour what 21st century learning is. As part of there curricu…

Started by Arie Wels

0 May 25, 2010

Popular ESL podcast for students and teachers alike

Hi guys. I make an ESL podcast with my brother aimed at intermediate to advanced students. We have received over 2 million downloads and ha…

Started by Andrew Best

1 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by YU-Lin Lai

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service