All Discussions Tagged 'Technology' (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Philosophy of Learning in The Digital World

Learning, as we all know, is a lifelong process- one that is dependent on a wide variety of factors, including, but not limited to: locatio…

Started by Egbal Mohamed

5 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Rosemary Waterman

The use of iPads as a teaching tool

I'm conducting a study on the use of tablets, and more specifically iPads, as an educational tool. The reason for this study is two fold. F…

Started by Christopher Heath

9 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Rivki Locker

Technology as an Elementary Related Arts Class

Please post your thoughts about having a Technology Related Arts (traditionally Music, Art, PE, etc.) class in an Elementary School. Some…

Started by Cory Tressler

4 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by marissa barbarino

Reading, Writing and Collaborating Through Discussion Boards

Your Name and Title: Ida M. Jones, Professor of Business Law; Director, Center for the Scholarly Advancement of Learning and Teaching Schoo…

Started by Ida M. Jones

0 Jul 26, 2012

Technology for Inquiry Based Science Learning

I'm curious as to what sites or technology other secondary science teachers have used to try and promote a sense of discovery in your scien…

Started by Derek Wintermans

2 May 8, 2012
Reply by Derek Wintermans

2012 Wild Weather Project - 6 Year Anniversary!!

The Wichita Public School's Information Service and Technology Department has once again opened The Wild Weather Project. We would like to…

Started by Brad Niessen

0 Mar 16, 2012

Has Apple Crossed An Ethical Boundary With Schools?

A response to this article: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/05/technology/apple-woos-educators-with-trips-to-silicon-valley.html?_r=1&hp

Started by Mr Stu

0 Nov 5, 2011

Tech & Learning’s 100 District Project

The New York Times recently reported that technology in K-12 schools isn’t impacting scores. Don’t agree? Be sure to share your school’s an…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 Sep 13, 2011

Angry Birds, You Tube, and Club Penguin meets Personalized Education

Personalizing education is probably the easiest way to motivate kids.  Today, we force kids to learn according to the pace set by a collect…

Started by Scott Cusack

2 May 27, 2011
Reply by Scott Cusack

21st Century Technology Class

I have been given the opportunity to develop a 21st century technology class for 6th grade.  There are no restrictions on what I can or sho…

Started by Carol Sukoneck

9 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Millis High School

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service