All Discussions Tagged 'Web20' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jim Thorpe Project/Virtual Field Trip Collaboration

Hello, my name is Tammy Parks, and I teach multimedia/broadcast journalism at Howe Public Schools in Howe, OK.  For the past 3 years, my st…

Started by Tammy Parks

1 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Donna GUTHRIE

How does Democratic Web 20 clash with Industrial Authoritarian Education

ISTE Just published my paper JCT Journal. Thought it is worth a look and a debate in our Ning. "Colonial Industrial Training vs. Democratic…

Started by Richard Close

0 Jun 22, 2010

How does Democratic Web 20 clash with Industrial Authoritarian Education

ISTE Just published my paper JCT Journal. Thought it is worth a look and a debate in our Ning. "Colonial Industrial Training vs. Democratic…

Started by Richard Close

0 Jun 22, 2010

What about the 50% plus that dropped out of school or who never got in?

With the US national k-12 dropout rates exceeding 50%, illegal immigrants growing and or prisons swelling to over 2.8 million... Community…

Started by Richard Close

0 Mar 4, 2010

A NY Times Square New Years and Hope

A few years ago I was freezing in Times Square New Years Eve with my daughter and several hundred thousand people. When the Chrystal ball…

Started by Richard Close

0 Dec 31, 2009

Take advantage of collaboration with haiku LMS developer

Many of you who have joined the CR2.0 community within the last six weeks may not be aware that there is a Group, the Creative Vendor Colla…

Started by Skip Zilla

1 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

March 3-6th: DrupalCon in Boston, MA

Hello, all, On March 3-6th, in Boston, MA, DrupalCon 2008 will take place. Drupal ( http://drupal.org ) is a content management system us…

Started by Bill

0 Jan 31, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service