All Discussions Tagged 'Wiki' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with A.P. U.S. History

I'm interested in starting a ning for my A.P. U.S. students. I'd like to use it over the summer to give us a head start into next school ye…

Started by Eileen Goldsmith

3 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by diane palmer

Student/Teacher Created Videos

I created a Wiki with the main purpose being a place for teachers, administrators, professors, and educators to embed and link to their fav…

Started by Michael Zimmer

2 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Michael Zimmer

Please Visit my 7th Graders Wiki Page

My 7th grade students just finished reading Treasure Island. They created a wiki site to help other 7th grade students understand the story…

Started by Kelley Irish

2 May 5, 2009
Reply by Ann

Creative Web Tools For and By Kids: An Invitation to Join

The Creative Web Tools For and By Kids - http://weewebwonders.pbwiki.com/ is a PB Wiki, designed for students, ages 9 to 14, to use emergin…

Started by Jackie Gerstein

1 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Favorite Poem Project: Looking for Participants

For my online African American Lit class, I am building a wiki site for my students to collaborate and create a Favorite Poem site much in…

Started by Mary Hricko

0 Jan 11, 2009

How to on Wiki

I just started my first wiki. I think I am doing alright, for now. Does anyone know how to change the standard picture? It is currently a t…

Started by Joe Sherwood

7 Mar 12, 2008
Reply by Joe Sherwood

Labor Art

The Labor Art project was created after our eighth grade students finished reading A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. I wanted the stude…

Started by Jabiz Raisdana

0 Jan 22, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service