All Discussions Tagged 'administration' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has Apple Crossed An Ethical Boundary With Schools?

A response to this article: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/05/technology/apple-woos-educators-with-trips-to-silicon-valley.html?_r=1&hp

Started by Mr Stu

0 Nov 5, 2011

Video Games vs. Education

It seems to me that Classroom 2.0 participants seem to overlook the competition: video games. We try so hard to find innovative ways to inc…

Started by Thomas Petra

28 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Bill Martin

Any administrators using twitter?

I've been reading a forum about teachers and others in education using twitter and have started following many of them. However, I'm lookin…

Started by Adam

18 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Taunia

Faculty Meetings

How important, would you say, is incorporating Web 2.0 tools into monthly faculty meetings? My gut says that we should practice what we pre…

Started by Brad Davis

30 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Amy Castela

HELP! My district is making me stop blogging with my students.

Recently I got an email telling me that "the district does not endorse nor advocate the use of public blogs." They say they are still explo…

Started by Da-Ib

11 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

Web 2.0 for Administrators

I have been thinking lately about how Web 2.0 could enhance the lives of administrators and principals. Administrators are busy, overwhelme…

Started by Marian Thacher

26 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Pam McLeod

Principal Horror Stories

I am on a district committee with the task of developing principal evaluations using the Interstate School Leaders Licensure Consortium (IS…

Started by Patrick Kutkey

8 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Donna Eddings

What about web publishing policy?

I am looking for examples of school policies that embrace use of networks, blogs, wikis, and other web-based tools for purposes of reflecti…

Started by Jennifer Koch Lubke

8 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by meL

Evaluating Principals using the ISLCC standards

I am on a district committee with the task of developing principal evaluations using the Interstate School Leaders Licensure Consortium (IS…

Started by Patrick Kutkey

0 Jan 9, 2009

How to coax administrators and parents who challenge blogs?

I am looking for ideas -- research, anecdotes, and advice -- about how to coax my district into allowing me to set up a classroom blog. If…

Started by Donna Hebert

19 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Derek Baird

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service