All Discussions Tagged 'advice' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Broken Teaching Contracts - How to Steer Clear of Them

When searching for a teaching job overseas, it's difficult to know who to trust or what to believe. While there are very reputable schools…

Started by Ed Vectus

1 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Dispelling the Myth of International Teaching

When considering a teaching job abroad, there is a common misconception that all international teachers teach English as a foreign language…

Started by Ed Vectus

4 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Considering an International Move?

Making the decision to leap into an international teaching opportunity can be both stressful and exciting. There are lots of job possibilit…

Started by Ed Vectus

0 Mar 23, 2016

I need feedback from teachers

I'm managing this site which is exclusively for teachers. It is www.teacher2school.com At the moment, I'm not promoting it, :-) but would j…

Started by Angela White

0 Dec 1, 2010

best ideas for world history

I just got a new job at a high school. I will be teaching 9th grade world history. I haven't taught World History in a VERY LONG TIME. I ne…

Started by Jeanie

18 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Jeanie

Writing a Grant to help teachers get started

I am the Technology Director for a Indiana school district of 3000 students. Our district is partnering with an adjacent district to write…

Started by Tamra Ranard

0 Nov 15, 2009

Useful

I found this very clear and to the point: http://www.ascd.org/publications/educational_leadership/nov09/vol67/num03/Teaching_with_Interacti

Started by PACI Dominique

1 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

What would you do? Yet another lesson on internet safety? Talk to the parents?

While checking out a fairly new social network for teens, I stumbled upon the user page of one of my 6th grade elementary students. The pag…

Started by SusanTsairi

23 May 5, 2009
Reply by Kiwi Commons

How can I implement Epals into my classroom? Is it worth it?

I have been interested in connecting with students from all over the globe, and I was recently informed about a program called Epal. If you…

Started by Shannon Elkins

0 Jan 20, 2009

Projector Installation - What does yours look like?

Hi! I am getting an LCD projector installed in my classroom. Woo Hoo! However, other classrooms that have projectors in my school were not…

Started by Jen Cresse

6 Sep 17, 2008
Reply by Wade Welch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service