All Discussions Tagged 'algebra' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Common Core Resources for Algebra 1

I have been working on creating a website to help me get my head around implementing the Common Core State Standards in my Algebra 1 Classr…

Started by Jeanette L Stein

2 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Jeanette L Stein

New Math Resource - ShowTheMath.org

For those of you who teach algebra you might be interested in a new site I have built called ShowTheMath.org.  This is a free resource that…

Started by Alan Degener

5 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Kathry Ann Kussmann

Showing Math Work on the Web

I noticed there are many web sites that will solve algebraic equations for you and show you the steps.  But I wanted a site that makes the…

Started by Alan Degener

0 Feb 28, 2011

Searching for teachers who teach both algebra and computing

I'm looking to talk with teachers who teach both algebra and computer science (formal or informal cs). If you know any of this breed of cat…

Started by Jane Krauss

3 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Jane Krauss

Student work in progress

My senior Algebra 3 / Trigonometry students are working on an ongoing chapter review page on our class wiki.. Each week we are discussing a…

Started by Darin

1 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Matt Townsley

Wiki project part 2

I began working with wikis last fall and am getting ready to start a 2nd large class project. I put students in pairs and have given them t…

Started by Darin

3 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Kev

"Good Questions" for Math Standards

I am wondering if there are any math teachers who would be interested in developing a set of "good questions" and/or projects that could ea…

Started by David Cox

4 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by David Cox

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service