All Discussions Tagged 'and' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Google Docs in Education

Google docs is a free web-based service provided by google for its account holders . As teachers and educators we can do a lot with google…

Started by Med Kharbach

4 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

Google buzz

Google buzz is one of the best social networking services provided by google .It amazes me what teachers and educators can really do with t…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 11, 2011

The Reading-Writing Connection

English-language Arts teachers often talk about the reading-writing connection. The say, "Teaching reading and writing strategies concurren…

Started by Mark Pennington

1 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Mark Pennington

Best books for educators...everyone from teachers to superintendents

We are in our second year at my high school with a professional studies book club.  Thus far the effects of the book club have been predomi…

Started by Justin Tarte

6 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Zach Vander Veen

Invitation to help Web 2.0 ERC European Union Project

Web 2.0 ERC http://www.web20erc.eu/ is a new European Union funded education project to help educators who find ICT confusing and…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Sep 13, 2010

Technology and The Arts (Fine/Performing)

What kinds of technology do fine/performing arts teachers like or what kinds of things lend themselves to fostering student achievment in t…

Started by Tracy Matozzo

2 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by tammy

AP Language and Composition going without a text book

I'm teaching AP Lang. and Comp. this coming school year and I have elected not to order text books.  Does anyone teach this class, or any o…

Started by Bryan Jeffreys

0 Jun 30, 2010

Financial Literacy Web 2.0 style

I have a class that does a life simulation.  It is something I have pieced together and modified every year.  Kids live through 3 months an…

Started by Shaughn O'Neal

5 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Shaughn O'Neal

Creative Excuses Not to Use Technology

Okay, I spoke to a teacher yesterday that had a great excuse for NOT taking her kids to the computer lab: "It takes 7 minutes to get there…

Started by Tim Holt

73 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Alline Sada

The Great Grammar Debate

It seems to me that the key lines of division within grammar instruction (meaning syntax, word choice, usage, punctuation, and even spellin…

Started by Mark Pennington

0 Oct 26, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service