All Discussions Tagged 'and' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Examples of K-12 Fine Arts Gifted & Talented programs

We have a new curriculum coordinator/GT person in our district, and a mandate from the state that we create some kind of GT proposal for th…

Started by Sarah Sutter

9 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Michele Harrelson

Successfully using Elluminate with a Mac

Today I attended my first webinar, "Introduction to Wikispaces", and really enjoyed every minute of it. However, I should say that it was o…

Started by Kerin Ho Mayne

0 Jun 24, 2009

Facebook for Literature and History!

In a follow up to my post on “Why is Everyone So Afraid of Social Networking” I felt that it was necessary to portray some of the positive…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

0 May 22, 2009

Do you want to teach oral English in China

Firstly, thanks for your close attention and support! The Native English Speaker Recruit Project (China District) is run by the Internation…

Started by JaNEHAN

0 Apr 6, 2009

College Internship Abroad

Are you interested in an internship abroad? or still looking where to study abroad? Study in New Zealand provides relevant information on s…

Started by studynz2008

0 Oct 8, 2008

Game School Principal Search

I am working with New Visions for Public Schools in New York City to start a new small school themed around 21st century literacies, game d…

Started by Katie Salen

2 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Studica Skills

Toys an Electronic Games in Education

I believe students can bring toys and electronic games to schools because they help students to feel better and if the teacher is creative,…

Started by pgarcia1

4 Nov 1, 2007
Reply by pgarcia1

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service