All Discussions Tagged 'applications' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Curation Restart Education Project and the top 10 social media curation tools that will change research in XXI Century Education

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded like a PDF file for free at http://www.scribd.com/doc/ 100899655/Lucian-Duma-Cu…

Started by Lucian

0 Aug 23, 2012

igoogle in Education

You might be using igoogle in your personal navigation online , but have you ever taught of the educative significance of this service ?…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 12, 2011

Google bookmarks in Education

This is another free service from google . I havebeen exploring the educative importance of google bookmarks and came up with adetailed po…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 12, 2011

Google Docs in Education

Google docs is a free web-based service provided by google for its account holders . As teachers and educators we can do a lot with google…

Started by Med Kharbach

4 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

Google buzz

Google buzz is one of the best social networking services provided by google .It amazes me what teachers and educators can really do with t…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 11, 2011

Timeline online applications

What's the best free application you've found that students can use to create a timeline?  I'm so frustrated!  The ones I've tried either d…

Started by Terri Browning

22 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Jermaine

What does 'interactive' mean?

Hi folks.I am a long time user of computers and I think we are on the cusp of major changes to schools and teaching in the next five to ten…

Started by Gerald Carey

0 May 5, 2010

Speaking / Voice chat room -- is there an affordable option?

Hi everyone! We have an online community, EFL Classroom 2.0, for students and teachers of EFL / ESL (Learners of English). Lots to do ther…

Started by ddeubel

21 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Aisha Rees

Collecting your success stories and favorite resources

I am collecting stories about successful application of Web 2.0 modalities in the classroom and I would like to hear from you. I will be g…

Started by Marie Scearce

4 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Does Anyone Know of an Open Source Desktop Publishing program

I am looking for a freebie Web2.0 program that would be similar to Microsoft's Publisher. Does anyone know a source where I might find this…

Started by Peggy Matthews

3 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by atomikey

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service