All Discussions Tagged 'apps' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best places to learn iOS App Development. Best ones.

Learning iOS application development is made considerably simpler by the huge amount of tutorials and learning materials on the Internet. N…

Started by amirah ara

0 Aug 7, 2018

Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

Our school will be experimenting with several Android tablets as well as the iPad this summer in hopes of starting a pilot program at some…

Started by Scott Habeeb

174 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Joséphine Misson

Mobile immersive learning: a dominating trend in the education app industry

The technology is changing the education landscape where the mobile apps for education industry will replace the traditional teaching metho…

Started by Mahil jasani

1 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

iPad apps for blind students

I am looking for iPad apps that a blind student can use. My student is a middle school female who is also cognitively-impaired. She needs h…

Started by Sally Irons

4 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by Sally Irons

5 More Indispensable Classroom Management Apps

Last week, we shared 5 of our favorite classroom management apps, but like you, we’re always looking to find the best possible tools we can…

Started by Karen Cameron

4 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Leona Hinton

iPads Apps for Biology

We are beginning to use iPads in our Biology classes --- what are some good apps for Biology?

Started by Darlene Seifert

4 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Peter Simpson

TeacherKit: The iPad app every teacher should know about

http://www.teacherstechworkshop.com/2013/07/teacherkit-amazing-ipad-app-every.html

Started by mouhssine kharbach

0 Jul 16, 2013

How to have students create apps?

Has anyone created apps with students? I keep hearing about kids creating apps and my students have asked if they can do it. However, I do…

Started by Val Garton

3 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

5 free vocabulary-building apps worth checking out

You may be teaching younger students or preparing high schoolers for the SAT. One thing’s for sure: Regardless of whom you are teaching voc…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Jan 30, 2013

The use of iPads as a teaching tool

I'm conducting a study on the use of tablets, and more specifically iPads, as an educational tool. The reason for this study is two fold. F…

Started by Christopher Heath

9 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Rivki Locker

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service