All Discussions Tagged 'art' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Designing Art Exhibitions in an Educational Virtual World

Your Name and Title:  June Julian, Ed.D. Graduate Faculty, and Julian Crooks, MA 2011 Art + Design Education, The University of the Arts   …

Started by Julian Crooks

1 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Teachers PK-12 Advisors and Beta Testers needed

Hi All; An interactive whiteboard, iPhone and iPad content developer is looking for teachers to be on their advisory board or be beta teste…

Started by Kerrie

3 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Mr. J

Poietic Generator : a project of a "massively multiplayer & extremely serious-game"

Hi everybody I'm the creator of the french network apprendre2.0 on NING which is a learning network with now more than 2200 members ! http:…

Started by Florence Meichel

0 Mar 1, 2011

portfolio or blog examples for high school art classes

A few teachers I work with are considering creating online portfolios with their high school students, or, creating a class blog for displa…

Started by Abby Thaker

9 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Abby Kelton Thaker

Skype Partner Needed - Art Basics

Looking for an art class to Skype with demonstrating basic art skills to enrich my GT curriculum currently focused on Leonardo da Vinci.  M…

Started by Whitney Allen

7 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Katherine Bolman

Technology and The Arts (Fine/Performing)

What kinds of technology do fine/performing arts teachers like or what kinds of things lend themselves to fostering student achievment in t…

Started by Tracy Matozzo

2 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by tammy

Talking artwork

I was doing a web search sometime ago and saw a program where elementary students work was photographed and then they added their voice a…

Started by Jill

1 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Vicky S

Call for help from art educators

Hi, My name is Kevin and I'm completing my final year at Konstfack, the art teacher college in Stockholm, Sweden. I am writing a final pape…

Started by Kevin Conrad

4 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Kevin Conrad

NEW!! On-Demand K12 Online Educational Video Site for Teachers, Homeschool & Students – comments requested please!

Zane Education ( www.ZaneEducation.com ) has in the last 6 days launched the first on-demand online K12 educational video subscription webs…

Started by Nicholas Tee

1 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Katherine Bolman

Voice Thread as an online Critique tool

hello, I've been recently introduced to VoiceThread and am thinking of using it in my classroom as a critique activity. I'm trying to get a…

Started by Michael

4 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Hadley Ferguson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service