All Discussions Tagged 'arts' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

suggestions for teaching grammar with online tools?

Can anyone share suggestions/experiences with effective ways of teaching grammar using online tools (grades 6-12). I was recently introduce…

Started by Mark Jarmon

1 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Priscilla Grim

Free Webinar on Ins and Outs of the NJ ASK 2013 Transition Plan

Join Lumos Learning for a FREE webinar on February 07, 2013 exploring the changes on the transitional NJ ASK assessment. Transition to the…

Started by Lisa Jones

0 Jan 31, 2013

MS Language Arts, Google Presentation - Collaborative Docs, Graphic Novel

@tisttwhite An in-class MS Language Arts project based on the 7th grade novel study, The Giver. Language Arts focus: - summarizing  - dialo…

Started by T. White

0 Nov 27, 2012

Authentic Voices

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded at http://www.scribd.com/doc/103664517/Kyle-Dunbar-Authentic-Voices. My chapter is…

Started by Kyle Dunbar

0 Aug 23, 2012

Blogs v. Wikis v. Web Page

Hello everyone,A colleague of mine came to me today with a question as to whether or not a blog, a wiki, or a web page would be best for he…

Started by Daniel Boyle

32 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Thomas Nixon

A website for your students to submit book reports?

Hi, basically this is an advertisement for my masters thesis:)   But I think some might be interested!   I am a 5th grade teacher in Arizon…

Started by Bobby

0 Sep 8, 2010

Taking World of Warcraft to the Classroom

Hi folks! Just wanted to share a project that is currently underway with the group and provide some follow-up resources/links from the inte…

Started by Lucas Gillispie

0 Aug 22, 2010

Technology and The Arts (Fine/Performing)

What kinds of technology do fine/performing arts teachers like or what kinds of things lend themselves to fostering student achievment in t…

Started by Tracy Matozzo

2 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by tammy

Web 2.0 in the Creative Arts

As a user of web 2.0 in my English classes, I have now have the role of assisting my school's Creative Arts department with the integration…

Started by Chris McKenzie

0 Oct 19, 2009

Seeking Examples of K-12 Fine Arts Gifted & Talented programs

We have a new curriculum coordinator/GT person in our district, and a mandate from the state that we create some kind of GT proposal for th…

Started by Sarah Sutter

9 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Michele Harrelson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service