All Discussions Tagged 'blog' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Convince administrator to use blogging for teachers

My job as the Tech Curriculum Coordinator is to find tools that would benefit teachers in integrating technology in the classroom. How do…

Started by Lauriene Tschang

10 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Erin

ENGLISH MATERIALS ...

www.antmihai.blogspot.com

Started by mihai

0 Sep 12, 2009

Goal: Blogging for elementary students

As part of my technology plans for the 2009-2010 s.y., I would like to start BLOGGING for the elementary students. Starting small is always…

Started by Lauriene Tschang

85 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Lauriene Tschang

www.edgalaxy.com

I have a website that I have put together with daily updates of lesson ideas, technology and tools you can use in the classroom and plenty…

Started by Kevin Cummins

1 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

TROLLING MY PLN FOR EDTECH VISION

Calling all brains This site has been a significant part of my PLN for just over a year. I’m asking for your help. If you could pick anyon…

Started by Sean Nash

16 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Anthony Vestyck

Posting photos directly from phone to blog.

Anyone know of a good blog service that has this feature (that works)? I tried on blogger.com but it doesn't seem to work. I need to have s…

Started by Louis Mazza

3 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Da-Ib

Cover It Live

I'm curious to know if anyone is using Cover It Live in their educational setting. I suppose one obvious use is backchanneling during stude…

Started by Matt Townsley

8 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Tommi

Discover your Personal Learner's Network (PLN)

One of the best things I did last school year was create and enhance my Personal Learner’s Network or PLN (as we, “in the know” say). At…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

3 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Philip "Brad" Woolley

ISTEConnects to Attend WordCamp on Your Behalf ~ We Want your Questions!

Today there are countless educational technology blogs powered by WordPress. ISTEConnects is one these blogs, so I thought I'd attend WordP…

Started by Joseph Corbett

0 May 13, 2009

Replacing the Daily Planner with an iGoogle Page

Every year, students receive a daily planner before the start of school. Depending on the grade level, some teachers will spend a day showi…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

18 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Andrew Marcinek

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service