All Discussions Tagged 'blog' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Microblogging platform Edmodo in alpha

So, Edmodo, the Twitter for Education just started their alpha phase. I believe in the promise of collective intelligence, (real) collabor…

Started by Enzo Silva

17 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Laura Rebecca

Middle School Technology Course Outline/Syllabus

I have been assigned the task of teaching an "advanced technology" course this year to 8th graders (the irony here is that I have never tau…

Started by Peter Lane

25 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Peter Lane

Links to Teachers' Reflection Blogs

I am looking for blogs teachers keep to reflect on lessons they have taught. Most of the blogs I read are more "big picture" blogs. I would…

Started by WmChamberlain

9 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Dee

Blogs for Kids - no email accounts

Hi Everyone - This is my first post! I'm looking for a simple classroom blog application that does not require that students have email acc…

Started by Donna Criswell

26 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Donna Criswell

Short Collaboration Wanted

I am a Grade 7 teacher in New Brunswick, Canada. I am looking for a 3-month (or less) collaboration with another school in my approximate…

Started by Pat Cook

0 Mar 13, 2009

Blog Post Comments for collaboration video

I've uploaded a video about how we are using an edublog for student collaboration. I've created a series of blog posts on a variety of them…

Started by Alex Savage

2 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Classroom 2.0 on the Road!

I'm working with a group on educators with a project called iStory Tours, first developed by EF Tours and Apple. We use Web 2.0 tools as we…

Started by Mike Searson

4 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

intro to blogging

I've been asked to conduct an inservice training on using blogging in the classroom. I was asked not because I am any sort of expert on the…

Started by Kendra Larmour

12 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Melissa Smith

edublog email update

I'm trying to help a colleague set up an edublogs blog and am having trouble locating a widget. Viewers of my blog have the ability to subs…

Started by Kendra Larmour

1 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Sue Waters

What do you think of the idea of a blog internship?

I received an email today from a colleague who reads my blog and pointed out that I used "to" instead of "too" in the title of my post. Tha…

Started by Lisa Nielsen

1 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Angela Siefer

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service