All Discussions Tagged 'blogging' (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Edutweet Widget

Hi Everyone,I just made a widget that combines a lot of the conversations on twitter that a lot of you are involved in. You can take a look…

Started by Nathan Grimm

0 Aug 26, 2010

AP Language and Composition going without a text book

I'm teaching AP Lang. and Comp. this coming school year and I have elected not to order text books.  Does anyone teach this class, or any o…

Started by Bryan Jeffreys

0 Jun 30, 2010

Wikis OR blogs as reading records... that is the question

I am about to set up an online reading record onto our moodle learning environment, called Bernard, for our English Dept. The plan is to cr…

Started by Dai Barnes

33 May 26, 2010
Reply by Harry Wood

Looking for 7th Graders to Blog with

Tech Ed Teacher here in NH looking for 7th graders to respond and post to our private blog on blogspot. Please please let me know if your i…

Started by shegstrom

14 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Donna

I am considering blogging with 7th and 8th graders

I'm considering having my class write blogs this year. They would have a topic of their choice and have to post 2 times a month. Since we o…

Started by Emily

15 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Kimberly Munoz

Reflections on Student Blogging

This past month my middle and high school students began blogging at http://vcs.21classes.com. Each student based their blog topic on this…

Started by Colette Cassinelli

15 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Sara Mailloux

Blogging in Middle School

Being a member of classroom 2.0 shows that I believe in true collaboration. With that in mind, I would love to get my 6th and 7th grade stu…

Started by shegstrom

8 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by shegstrom

Do you make these ten mistakes when you blog?

http://michaelhyatt.com/2009/11/do-you-make-these-10-mistakes-when-you-blog.html "Assuming you want to increase your blog traffic, there a…

Started by Alan Stange

0 Nov 30, 2009

Student Blogging

My students have created a fourth grade writing blog. The blog is used for students to publish writing that is a work-in-progress or ready…

Started by Sarah Thompson

15 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Lori Schmidt

Student Privacy

I am using Edublogs to create a class blog that links to student blogs this year. I am wondering if anyone can show me a Student Internet…

Started by Robert Barker

12 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Sherry Ingram

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service