All Discussions Tagged 'blogging' (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

40 Day Blogging Project

My 8th grade students started a blogging project last Saturday on the International Day of Climate Change at http://ccassinelli.edublogs.or

Started by Colette Cassinelli

2 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Colette Cassinelli

Convince administrator to use blogging for teachers

My job as the Tech Curriculum Coordinator is to find tools that would benefit teachers in integrating technology in the classroom. How do…

Started by Lauriene Tschang

10 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Erin

How to get college students EXCITED about blogging?

I'm teaching a introductory course in Communication Studies - "Communication and the Information Society" where we examine current trends i…

Started by Andy Stanton

2 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Mary Bogan

Which assignment is better, writing a paper or posting a blog?

In my assigned role as devil's advocate, I'd like to see the reasons why a teacher would want to have students write a blog to illustrate w…

Started by Anne Pemberton

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

HELP! My district is making me stop blogging with my students.

Recently I got an email telling me that "the district does not endorse nor advocate the use of public blogs." They say they are still explo…

Started by Da-Ib

11 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

Goal: Blogging for elementary students

As part of my technology plans for the 2009-2010 s.y., I would like to start BLOGGING for the elementary students. Starting small is always…

Started by Lauriene Tschang

85 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Lauriene Tschang

Remember Your First Time - Blogging with / for Students

I have never used blogging in my classroom before. In fact I never cared about blogging until about six months ago. Thought it was only for…

Started by Heather Mason

2 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Peter Lane

Posting photos directly from phone to blog.

Anyone know of a good blog service that has this feature (that works)? I tried on blogger.com but it doesn't seem to work. I need to have s…

Started by Louis Mazza

3 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Da-Ib

Cover It Live

I'm curious to know if anyone is using Cover It Live in their educational setting. I suppose one obvious use is backchanneling during stude…

Started by Matt Townsley

8 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Tommi

Teaching parents how to use Web 2.0 tools

I think by now most people know my focus is on parents. So bear with me please. I started a discussion a month ago about web 2.0 tools and…

Started by Lorna Costantini

11 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Merle Hall

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service