All Discussions Tagged 'blogging' (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where to direct colleagues who don't know where to start

I have been trying out various 2.0 and other computer tech tools in my 3rd and 4th grade classes for several years and will be using a clas…

Started by Adina Sullivan

46 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Blogging as Assignments

Trying to find the best way to incorporate blogging as an assignment for middle school students. Any ideas????

Started by Sara Pacheco

17 May 23, 2009
Reply by Graeme

Web 2.0 Tutorial for educators

I've just finished composing a resource that might be useful to you: Web 2.0 Tutorial for Educators. I wanted to create a place where every…

Started by Andrew Robitaille

16 May 14, 2009
Reply by Jim Dachos

Easily add a video to your blog, wiki, or website-for free!

A second free application from the Rich Internet Applications suite of programs from the Center for Language Education And Research (CLEAR)…

Started by Barry Bakin

0 Apr 11, 2009

Blogging with Students: To Link, or Not to Link?

As I begin developing a blog primarily for my 8th grade students, but with a global audience and hopefully global participation, I'm findin…

Started by Tommi

23 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Tommi

Teaching Writing with Web 2.0 Media

I'm working on a doctorate in education, and my research focuses on potential uses of digital communication media (online discussions, blog…

Started by Marielle Palombo

72 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Melinda Pongrey

any state standards requiring blogs?

I thought I once came across a state standard that required at least an administrator to maintain a blog... am I just wishfully thinking he…

Started by Jeremy Cunningham

1 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Jill B

Edublog Awards--Vote for 2008!

Everybody here should go contribute to the vote for your blog of choice in any or all of the 16 categories. Show the world there's interest…

Started by Scott Merrick

5 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Joseph Corbett

Collaboration Needed!

I have recently joined Classroom 2.0 and am very excited to see a group of teachers interested in using the web to help educate today's stu…

Started by Sue Palmer

7 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Applications Outside Education?

I'm a business education teacher and have been recently questioned by administration about the use of 2.0 tools (Google Docs vs Microsoft W…

Started by kolson

13 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service