All Discussions Tagged 'blogging' (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for some good blogging samples from students..

I am running a workshop on blogging and would love some samples from students that I can share with my group. Any suggestions? Any links?

Started by Helen Otway

11 Mar 11, 2008
Reply by Helen Otway

Greetings from a major blog junkie!

Hey everyone, my name is Amir and I just joined up like a few minutes ago. I came here in hope of finding like-minded people specifically i…

Started by Amir Ahmad

1 Feb 25, 2008
Reply by Michael Staton

Prologue/WordPress--Private Twitter II

My previous post about using the Prologue theme in WordPress to create a private "Twitter" probably got a little mired in technical details…

Started by Steve O'Connor

0 Feb 12, 2008

Searching for Class Blog Pen Pals

I am looking for a directory or network that I could link up with other classrooms that are blogging around the world like a pen pal relati…

Started by Alex Ambrose

1 Feb 3, 2008
Reply by Scott Walker

Getting that Authentic Audience for student blogs

One of the teachers I work with is working on her Master's in Literacy. She is using our district Student Community to have her students su…

Started by Arlene Anderson

0 Jan 28, 2008

Blogging Research

Back a couple of months ago I posted up a thread about needed some help with some research that I am currently doing. When I posted it thou…

Started by Lucas Fox

14 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Lucas Fox

Non-US Ed Tech Organizations

I tried to start a discussion on my blog that asked for the names and addresses of Educational Technology organizations (like ISTE or TCEA)…

Started by Tim Holt

6 Jan 23, 2008
Reply by James Durkan

Blogetiquette

My students have been colloborating for the past two days on Blogetiquette and several reminders to keep in mind when blogging. Some of the…

Started by Sarah Thompson

8 Jan 7, 2008
Reply by Christine Southard

WordPressMu: Administration

I got the go ahead for student blogging at our school, so I installed WordPressMu on our school's shared server space a few days ago. I am…

Started by Steve O'Connor

0 Dec 28, 2007

Posted a New Teacher Blogging Guide

After a couple weeks of tweaking(Thanks Sue!) I have finally completed a guide that will take a teacher through their first teacher adminis…

Started by Scott Walker

2 Dec 9, 2007
Reply by Scott Walker

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service