All Discussions Tagged 'blogs' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

District Email for Students

As we move toward using more online learning environments and Web 2.0 tools such as blogs, wikis, forums, course management systems (Moodle…

Started by Tom Kennedy

33 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Tracy King

Reader to Manage Student Blogs

Is anyone using Google Reader to manage student blogs? Wondering if you like using it that way, was it helpful, or does anyone have any adv…

Started by Kellie

2 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Kellie

Student maintained/authored blog sites

All apologies if this is answered in another thread, send me there if needed. I am in a bit of a time cruch and didn't have time to go thro…

Started by casey mayfield

7 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Dorethia(Dotty) Myers

The One Comment A Day Project Launches at iTeach

After my last post on discovering your Personal Learner’s Network (PLN), I had a brief epiphany. This vision came in from simply adding…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

0 Jul 13, 2009

4th Grade Kid Wants A Personal Blog

I have a classroom blog and take complete responsibility for each kid and each post. I have a 4th grade student who wants his own blog, I D…

Started by Nancy Bosch

8 May 20, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Examples of Classroom Blogs

I am doing professional development workshops and would like to show participants good examples of classroom blogs done by the students t..…

Started by Judi Wolf

1 May 17, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

School Wide Blogs and Forums

I've had an idea..... But I need to know if this has been done before and if it was a success or not. Has anyone had schoold-wide policy…

Started by Cameron Foster

0 Apr 21, 2009

Perfecting Student Blog Comments

We are at the beginning stages of implementing blogs at my school and a question has come up on what teachers are to do or react to student…

Started by Melissa Smith

5 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Bushra Faisal

Easily add voice functionality to your website, blog, or wiki for free using RIA

I posted some information and an example of a free tool for internet-based speaking practice at my bloghttp://tech4esl.blogspot.com/2009/03…

Started by Barry Bakin

1 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Gani

Links to Teachers' Reflection Blogs

I am looking for blogs teachers keep to reflect on lessons they have taught. Most of the blogs I read are more "big picture" blogs. I would…

Started by WmChamberlain

9 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Dee

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service